Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Research Project: Recap

To my surprise, I actually learned a lot from my research project. It went a lot smoother than I was anticipating. I worried that there would not be very much information to find to help me research the concept of a celebrity. How we view a celebrity has really changed over the last 100 years. It used to be that people would not be able to become famous if they did not star in a movie, or sing, or have political backgrounds. Now, the internet viewers can essentially choose who is famous and who is not. People like the Kardashian's and Jenner's are now becoming very well known and wealthy for not having any essential talents. There are people who can now make a living off of Twitter or YouTube. We are living in an ever changing world, and how we view "famous" people now reflects that.

No comments:

Post a Comment